Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF

Just wanted to share with you a few pictures of Tiffany's first 21 years.

EARLY YEARS






GRADE SCHOOL


Tiff and friends. (Where are the other girls?)

MIDDLE SCHOOL



HIGH SCHOOL






GRADUATION

OFF TO COLLEGE

PRESENT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF!
WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Amy and David said...

Janet, Tiff is so cute. I loved those baby pictures. She has grown into a beautiful young women. It looks like you had a blast at your so called "camp out" (haha) thats my kind of camping. Unless its girls camp that was always FUN!

Ashlee said...

Very fun, baby is all grown up! My email is ashleejuanita13@hotmail.com so drop me an email and I'll send you an invite!

The Mortons said...

Happy Birthday Tiff!

Anonymous said...

She's not 21!!!! Scary. Now I really feel old. happy B-day Tiff!
Jenny

Breely said...

Whoa! Janet, you are a REALLY GOOD BlOGGER! I need to take lessons from you! I love to see the cute pictures of all your family and the fun things you've done! You have a great family! Last night I dreamed I was teaching at McKinley again, hopefully someday again it will be true! McKinley is the best school! I am glad my kids go there. I am glad we are neighbors, you are a great example to me Janet!

Michelle said...

Were did the time go? My Tiff. I have many memories of spending time with Tiff. How I miss her and seeing her every day. Tiffany Happy Birthday I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Momma Mort,
HEY! I love these pics of tiff and us in middle school haha good times! But the one of mort and all those boys on their bikes is total mort i love it!

Mommamort said...

Hey Whit, How fun to hear from you. I found some really fun pictures but had to select with care so I wouldn't embarass anyone too much.. You have had a lot of great times together.