Monday, July 28, 2008

No Computer Blogging Blues

I want to let all of you know that I have had the blogger blues. About two months ago my computer started to really slooooooooow down. I couldn't figure out what was going on and it was taking a long time to upload items. I tried to do what I knew how to do and that is very limited. I don't profess to many computer savy skills. Anyway still no luck! Then while visiting my Mom, Mike called me and said there is something really wrong with this computer. When I got home I found a very SICK computer. It was infected with a virus and was really sick.

Thanks to some great support and help we are back up and running good. You don't realize how much you miss things until you don't have them. It is nice to have my computer back and I promise to update my blog as quickly as I can.

The really sad things is I have not been able to keep up with all of you either so I do look forward to catching up on all of your doings this summer.

3 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

we are so happy you are back and running! We missed you! Sick computers are terrible, glad it is better too! Love K+Z

Michelle said...

Im soo glad your back. I hope to see you posting whats been going on the summer. Before you know it you will be back to school.
Love ya

Amy and David said...

YAY... Janet I am so glad I found your blog! Your family looks great. I miss you.