Here are a few of the fun things that SUMMERTIME means to the MORTON FAMILY! Memories Outings (fishing) Relaxtion Talented cooks Opportune moments Newfound friendships
Fun Adorable grandkids Magical Incredible helpers Loving Youngest members Smiles
What a cute idea! It looks like you had fun this summer with the family. You are such a fabulous grandma. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'll keep checking up on your family!
3 comments:
We love that you are back in the blogging game! It has been a while. I loved seeing all those pictures of the kids. They are all getting so big!
wow, that wins the prize for the post with the most pictures. Glad you caught up.
What a cute idea! It looks like you had fun this summer with the family. You are such a fabulous grandma. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'll keep checking up on your family!
Post a Comment