Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day at the Pool

What is better on a hot day than spending it with those you love at the pool!

Thursday, All of my girls, (my daughter in laws are included in that statement) and all the grandkids met at the Logan Pool for some fun in the sun. We had a great time with only a few minor sunburns.




We started this tradition last year and I hope to make it a regular summer event.

Hallie showing us her Doritos! She finished off the bag before any of realized they were gone!
Polly and Macy enjoying the water. It was perfect!

Macy and Malaree playing a catch game on the grass.




2 comments:

Hayley said...

Fun, fun!

And can I just say, I read about the butterflies on Amanda's blog and am totally impressed with you grandma skills! You are amazing!

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

Hi long time no see. How are ya? I stoped by tour house the last time I was in tremonton but you weren't there. Hope to see you the next time I'm in town.