Monday, October 27, 2008

TAG

I know I have really been slacking lately. Sorry, I have been doing some remodeling and just haven't taken the time to blog. I will share more as I finish my project. In the meantime, I have had two people tag me so I am responding to them.


Here's to you Michelle!

1. Go to your pictures file
2. Upload the 4th picture of the 4th folder
3. Post
4. Tag 4 friends


This is Grandpa Mike and Hallie at Grandma Greats on one of our visits.

**********************************************************

And this one is for you Marianne!

Post the 6th picture of the 6th folder.




This was a day the girls and I were having fun together and just being silly.

I now Tag: Annie, Amanda, Amy, Ashley
(Wow all names that begin with A. How bizarre is that!)

4 comments:

The Perkins said...

Hey Janet,
How are you!! I am so happy to find you have a blog...I'm going to have a little talk with Mariann about not letting me know this:). I figured it out when she tagged you!
It is so fun to see what you guys are up to.
Guess what, I am the second counselor in Young Womens. I think of you often and the fun times we had!!
My blog is private but I would love to send you an invite, I just need your email address.
Email me perk0720@gmail.com
Love,
Talease

Michelle said...

What have you been remodeling????
Make sure you update us on what is going on.
I love you

Mortons Love said...

Fun tag, I don't have 4 folders or 6.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! I miss you too!