Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 70's returns?

Tiff dressed up on Halloween for work.

Don't you love the huge peace sign?

7 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

Tiff you rock that look. Grovy! love it.

Michelle said...

Tiff... WOW nice hair!!! I bet you were the hit at work.

Anonymous said...

Wow TIff! Great look for you. You are so skinny!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think you should wear your hair that way all the time. You remind me of someone but my memory has gone bad.

Laura said...

Love it! Tiff, I think you could bring that style back!

The Perkins said...

What a fun Grandma you are! The party looked like a blast. All your little grandkids are so cute. Love Tiff's costume, so fun!
This is so great to see what you are up to, if you ever come down this way let me know. I would love to see you!

Marianne said...

I love to see how your family is doing! I also love your ideas for Halloween and doing fun things with your grandkids! It's nice having them close, huh?!