Just wanted to take a minute and wish Heidi a Happy Birthday today. She is a quarter of a century old. WOW 25!
I am very proud of her and the things she is trying to do in her life.
My wish for her is another year of good things and many good and great changes!
I LOVE YOU HEIDI!

7 comments:
We love Heidi too!! hope you had a great birthday. We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, it will be great! Love you, KB and Z
Wow! Happy Birthday!
I didn't realize we were the same age! Happy Birthday!
What a beautiful family. Happy Birthday to Heidi. Only grand-daughters. How fun!
HAppy Birthday Heidi! I can't believe you are 25. I think I was close to that age when we were in young Womens together. I can't believe how time flyS!
Hello janet and family-- it is fun to see your blog, i can't believe how your family has grown!! I got your comment on my blog and made a comment but didn't realize you had to go back to my blog to see what i wrote!! shows how new i am to this blogging thing!!! Bryce will be home in June its amazing how fast time goes by. I will put you on my blogging buddie list to keep up with your family a little better!!!
shelli
Janet, I tagged you. Hope if you get down this way you give us a call.
Paulette
Post a Comment