Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awesome Spring Break getaway

Just returned from an awesome Spring Break getaway to Park City. Mike and I wanted to get away for a couple of days but didn't know where we wanted to go. Kevin mentioned a resort in Park City that his company had connections with so we decided to check it out. It was well worth it!!! We had a wonderful time, decent weather and a great place to stay at. I would highly recommend it.
Check it out: newparkresort.com

5 comments:

Ann said...

Great pic! Glad you had a good time. He spoils you, was this your trip because of the boys trip to Vegas?

Mommamort said...

Bad Pic but a great time. Actually we had talked about going before their trip but didn't know where we wanted to go. I do feel spoiled!

Marianne said...

Looks like a great get-away! Everyone needs one of those every once in a while!

Jamie Kent said...

I am glad you had a great time! I found some gum ball machines in the YW closet! Remember those?! Memories ahey? Glad you had a great Easter, I loved how you talked about each person individually!

Anonymous said...

I love to see you two hot tubbin' still! LOL