
Fall is one of my most favorite seasons. I love the change in the weather, the smell in the air, and the fall leaves. I have been wanting to go for a ride up in the canyon and see the leaves for a few weeks now and finally today Mike and I were able to go. The colors are starting to fade but the coolness and the smell in the air still gave us the fall experience. We enjoyed a ride up to many of our favorite spots in Logan canyon where I was still able to gather some fall leaves to bring home. We also were able to walk the spring hollow trail for a little ways and enjoy the beautiful stream. Even though the days are getting shorter and the temperatures don't warm up too early we still had enjoyed our time together today out in the beauties of Nature.

Hallie and Daxton enjoyed the fall leaves we brought home too.
3 comments:
nice to see you post. Cute picture of Hallie and Dax!
Glad to see you are still alive and kicking. Isn't it nice just to get away and enjoy being with your honey for a day.
welcome back to bloggging! I love the pic of my kids. They are pretty cute!
Post a Comment