Uncle Kevin loves to spoil his nieces and nephews. Last Saturday, he showed up at Scott and Amanda's with a new set of ski's for Macy. A few weeks prior, when everyone was home for Sunday dinner, Macy had informed Uncle Kevin that she had gone skiing and how good she had done. Of course, Uncle Kevin couldn't resist the opportunity to start looking for her a small pair of ski's. She was so excited and had to keep trying on her boots to show Uncle Kevin and bringing him special notes. (Macy is into writing notes and I might add does a great job sounding out words.)
Scott and Kevin made plans to take her skiing the following Monday and we were invited to go along with them. It was fun for Mike and I to watch them all and we had a fun evening. Here are a few pictures from the ski slope.




4 comments:
How much fun!!. Uncles are the best. And boy can they spoil the kids.
Sounds like you have been having fun being a mom and grandma! That is so like an uncle to do! Good to keep up with what is going on down there!
She is pretty cute... Thanks for taking pictures!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I found you guys! Wow Tremonton was a long time ago...evidence by the growth of your children and mine...not to mention the fact that they have made us grandparents too! You look awesome, I can't say that about myself...but I can say I have earned my gray hair! These redheaded granddaughters are so absolutely adorable! My blog is way way behind, maybe tomorrow I can finally get the last post up that is old news too....hahaha I am a blog slacker it seems. Between grandbabies and seminary students I find I can't even quilt, little lone blog...come visit our blog and keep in touch!
Tricia
Post a Comment