Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SUN, FUN, and my TWO DAUGHTERS



I was blessed to be invited and able to go with my two daughters to St. George for a fun weekend in the Sun.  Of course,  one of the days we spent in the rain but it was still FUN!

The girls had made all of the arrangements and plans and then just invited me to tag along.  I am sooooo glad that I was able to go with them.  It was a great weekend with them.

Here we are getting ready to hit the road.



Saturday was rainy and cool, but that doesn't stop three women from shopping!  We had a great time shopping and then found this cute little Mexican restaurant to eat at. 
We then took in the movie AVATAR 3 D.  It was amazing to watch in 3D.

Check us out in our funky 3D glasses.

Sunday was a beautiful warm day.  We visited the St. George temple grounds and visitor center.
They have a great presentation on the family there and I really enjoyed it.
We then rode out to Tuacan theater and looked around and then back to Pioneer park to do a little climbing on the red rocks. 




Check out our cool lizard rock formation we found.
We had a great time.  Thanks for inviting me along girls!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So much fun. I can only dream....

Mommamort said...

We should have taken you with us. . .

Jamie Kent said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cute pictures! I didn't know Tiff worked at the budge clinic. I went for an appointment and there she was!

Paulette said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip and the red rocks and had a little sun. We have had uncommonly wet spring. You are always welcome to stay with us, we have a extra bedroom if you ever need it.