Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tiff + Pennsylvania = Adventure





Tiffany decided she wanted something different to occupy her time this summer.  Last fall she started checking around looking for summer camp counselor jobs.  She found one in Pennsylvania in the Pocono Mountains.  She interviewed with them in January and has been anxiously planning on it ever since.  We took her to the airport last Wednesday where she headed on her way to another adventure.  Hopefully, she will be able to settle down after this one.  We wish her the best and hope that it is a great opportunity for her.

Here is her face on the way down- 


Here is mine -

Before she left we went to dinner with her at the Red Iguana in Salt Lake.  They serve delicious Mexican Food.  If I hadn't heard about it I don't know if I would have went there.  It looks like a hole in the wall but the food was delicious.  I quess it just goes to say that "you can't always judge a book by it's cover".











2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Man. To be young and free again. She will have a great time. Love the pictures. So captures the moment.

Jamie Kent said...

What fun for Tiff!