Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Double the Pleasure

June 2nd we welcomed to new beautiful granddaughters to our family.
Adriyana Jo and Abygail Grace.
They arrived a few weeks early and had to spend about 2 1/2 weeks in the NICU at McKay Dee hospital but they are now home and doing well.
ADDY weighed 3 lb. 14 oz                 ABBY weighed 3 lb. 5 oz.

Here are the PROUD parents




Recent Picture of the girls now they are home.


Adriyana  Jo                                        Abygail Grace

8 comments:

Jamie said...

What cuties!

Jamie Kent said...

They are sure cute!

Marianne said...

What beautiful baby girls. I'm glad they are home and everyone gets to enjoy them!

Amy and David said...

So precious!!! I love it. :)

The Mortons said...

so sweet! I love the girls all wrapped up in there blankets you made for them!

Shelli Roholt said...

so darling!!!!

Stefanie said...

They look so tiny!! Congrats Heidi, they're beautiful!!

No Buckaroos said...

Adorable little babies! Congrats!