Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grandma's Spooktacular Party



One of our favorite traditions is a Halloween party at Grandma's.  Everyone gets dressed in their Halloween costume and comes to Grandma's for food, games, and special treats.  This year we had Homemade Macaroni & Cheese for lunch.   Then after playing games and of course a fish pond we decorated Halloween cookies which we put on plates and delivered to some of our favorite neighbors to wish them a Happy Halloween.


Here are some pictures of them in the cute costumes.  It was a fun day and Grandma is looking forward to next years party.









9 comments:

Michelle said...

FUN!!!!!
Can I join next year?

Laura said...

How fun! What a bunch of cute little kids!

The Mortons said...

The kids love it every year! Thank you for letting them have so much fun!!!

Ann said...

How come I never get invited? I want you for a grandma since mine are gone.

Mommamort said...

Mine are gone too. You are welcome to come anytime.

Les said...

What a fun tradition!!! It looks like you and the kids really had a great time!

Ashlee said...

So cute! You look great!

BrandonKristin said...

we are so sad we missed the party. it looks like alot of fun! you are the greatest party grandma!

Paulette said...

What a fun idea. I wish my little ones lived closer.