Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hallie Cat

My Grandchildren bring me the greatest joy!!

We are lucky to have Alan and Annie close, so we get to have Hallie come and play at least a couple times a week. Last week, Hallie discovered that she could dump all the blocks out of the box and then get in it, but then she decided that it was alot more fun to fill it back up with the blocks while she was still in it and then try to get out. We all had quite a laugh, especially listening to Hallie laugh about it as we piled all the blocks back in.








Hallie thought that she was funny taken our pictures with a block she made look like a camera. It looks more like she is taking her own picture.

1 comment:

Mortons Love said...

She is so cute! I'm excited to be closer and hopefully get her to open up to us. Oh I will, I will.