Thursday, January 31, 2008

MORE SNOW???

Are you wondering if it will ever get through snowing?
WE ARE!!!




However, Tiff didn't seem to mind helping Val take care of our driveway. Come to think of it, I am sure Mike didn't mind that he wasn't on the end of a shovel doing it himself.
Tiff was home today and Val talked her into coming and helping him. I think this is the way to shovel some snow, Don't You?? Tiff thought it was

6 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Looks like fun, but it doesn't look like the snow is ending. I'm trying not to think about it.

Mortons Love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BrandonKristin said...

We are wondering the same thing. We got a Zoo pass for Zachary for Christmas and are VERY anxious to get outside and go walk around the zoo! This weather makes it kind of hard. but I am so grateful to live somewehre that has 4 seasons and the next thing I nkow Zach will be 1 and I will be HATING the heat, counting the days till winter again!

Love you guys
Kristin

Hayley said...

I am impressed that you are a blogger...you should get Lorraine to join the club! I will have to show Travis, I'm sure he will be impressed! Your grandkids sure are cute!

Mortons Love said...

WHY don't my comments show up on your blog??? And why am I even typing this when they won't show up? Do you have me blocked?

Michelle said...

Mom- Its about time. Now I get to see whats going on at the morton house hold. Tiff you are so cute!!! I love you guys.