Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sunday Game Night





Sunday is the night that our family likes to get together and play games. We haven't had a family game night since Christmas, so it was fun to finally play together this past Sunday night. You will notice that some of the kids are a little camera shy!








We really missed having Scott, Amanda, and Heidi to join in with us though. We look forward to having them play with us next time.

3 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Suprise that none of the boys would look at the camera! Scott's in for a treat on his birthday, I'm going to post every picture I have of him. He's turning 30, I can't resist!

Looks like you guys had fun, I wish we were there!

Mortons Love said...

Hmmm, I commented this morning and it's not here, so it if shows up twice. . . Sorry, I said something like this:

It's no suprise that none of the males in the family are looking at the camera! And Scott has a suprise coming on his birthday. I'm going to post all the pics I have of him and he can't do anything about it. He's turning 30!! We wish we were there playing games too.

Mortons Love said...

oh, you have to apporve, I get it now.