
Saturday I spent a fun day playing with Macy and Polly. We first went to town to see if, by chance, we might be able to locate a sled to go sleigh riding on. We didn't have any luck find one so we decided to come home and have fun without a sled. We did have a ride on the horse at Alco before we left though.

When we finally were all dressed in our winter finery, which I now remember how difficult and time consuming that is, we were ready to have some fun.

Well Macy and I were ready. . . .
. . . . Polly didn't think it was that much fun.

This is the snow cave that Macy and I dug in the big snow bank. I know it is wimpy but it was still fun.


Polly did help Macy and I roll snow balls to make a snowman. Didn't he turn out cute!
We made it so it would greet Grandpa Mike when he came home from work and Scott and Amanda when they got home from Logan.
2 comments:
Thanks again for taking care of them all day, they always have a blast. Sorry you had to deal with Polly's big feelings. Looks like you and Macy had fun!
I love the frozen Polly face! Willa also wore that face every time we had a snow expedition (and she was actually wearing that same snowsuit! Yay hand-me-downs!)
Post a Comment