Monday, February 18, 2008

Scott turns 30

There is nothing like seeing your children getting older that makes you realize just how old YOU really are. Scott and Amanda were up this weekend and we were able to celebrate Scott's birthday. He turned 30 this year. WOW! I don't think it was that long ago that I turned 30! WAS IT????

Macy drew her Dad a picture for his birthday. She was sooo excited to give it to him! He loved it too. Macy was dressed for the party too. You can't go to a party without putting on your party dress? Doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous?

Scott loved his birthday gift. A hiking expedition to the Grand Teton.

He didn't want a traditional birthday cake, so Amanda made him a chocolate pie. Macy and Amanda helped him blow out the candles.
What a cute family! We love you Scott, Amanda, Macy and Polly!!

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Cute pictures,thanks for taking some, since I forgot my camera! Thanks for hosting the party.

Mommamort said...

You are welcome. It was a pleasure for me. I just loved having all of you here. Hope the house hunting is going good.