
I have had alot of fun reading everyone's love story. It has been a fun tag for February. I guess I will continue the tag and share our Love story.
What is your husband's full name? Michael Rolley Morton
How long have you been together? 31 years 9 months. ( A Long time)
How long did you date? One year
How old is he? Older than me for sure. 52 years, 288 days
Who eats more? It depends, if it is cookies and deserts it would be me. If it is a meal it would be Mike.
Who said I love you first? Wow, it has been so long ago it is hard to remember but I am sure it had to be Mike.
Who's taller? Mike but not much. I just don't wear much of a heel on my shoes
Who's smarter? It depends. If it is using technology things it would be me. If it is remembering things like trivia, etc. or practical things it is definately Mike. We just help each other.
Who does the laundry? Both! Mike is good to help out with the laundry.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me. If Mike helps he always washes. We are old fashioned. No dishwasher, but I am ready for him to buy me one.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do if you are in it. Mike if you are looking at it.
Who pays the bills? We both do, but I do ALL the phone calling.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. Mike will fix his own if I am not home.
Who drives when you are together? Mike unless he gets tired, then I drive.
Who is more stubborn? We both are but I am probably the most stubborn.
Who kissed who first? I am sure it was Mike. I was too shy.
Who asked out who first? Mike asked me first. He was my boss and invited me to go to pizza with everyone from work.
Who proposed? Mike always has said it was me, but we all know it really was him.
Who has more siblings? We have the same. The only difference is he has all brothers and I have two brothers and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? As long as we have been married it doesn't matter anymore. We just seem to both think alot the same.
Alright now that I finally finished that I now tag, Michelle, Crista, and Ann
Get busy girls.
6 comments:
sounds evenly matched. Good to know where the phone call phobia came from. Scott won't even call and order pizza!
hope you're feeling better!
How are you doing today? How did everything go?
Thanks for the big hug on Friday. You have no idea how good that felt.
You have too much time now that you get to put your feet up and relax. I did open a blogspot account and wrote a little, but I'm still trying to get pictures back on the computers. Maybe someday you'll see something.
Ann
Cute paper!!! I love your blog.
Janet your blog is so fancy! It looks super cute.
Post a Comment