Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TAGGED

Well I was tagged once by Amanda and that is what got me thinking about starting this blog. I now have been tagged by Michelle so I will follow her lead in responding.

Four Jobs I have had in my Life:

  1. Mom - the best and worst job
  2. Elementary Secretary/Lunch Clerk - love the kids
  3. Laborer at a Potato Processing Plant - Mike was my boss (go figure)
  4. Picked Potato's - Use to get out of school for potato harvest in Idaho - Got .10 a bag

Four Movies I would watch over & over:

  1. Hairspray - LOVED IT
  2. Pride & Prejudice - The one with Keira Knightley in it
  3. Father of the Bride
  4. Top Gun

Four place I have lived:

  1. Tremonton
  2. Iona - Born and Raised
  3. Idaho Falls- First home after I was married
  4. Rexburg- While I attended Ricks College

Four TV shows that I like to watch:

  1. American Idol
  2. Biggest Loser
  3. House
  4. News - I know I am old!

Four places that I have been:

  1. Banff National Park in Canada - Mike & I's road trip last summer
  2. Hawaii - A cruise with My Parents, brothers, and sister
  3. Washington D.C. - twice
  4. Niagra Falls- both sides
  5. Nauvoo
  6. New York City ( I know that is more than just 4)

Four of my Favorite Foods:

  1. COOKIES - Any kind except ones with raisins
  2. Fettuccini Alfredo at Olive Garden
  3. Peanut Butter M & M's - a real weakness
  4. Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza at Firehouse

Four places that I would rather be right now:

  1. Home - I love being home especially when my family is here.
  2. Hawaii - It would be nice and warm
  3. Idaho Falls - visiting my Mom
  4. Any Cruise - with Mike

Four Friends I think will respond:

  1. Michelle - You better!
  2. Amanda - My greatest blogging supporter
  3. Ann - My sis
  4. Annie - Because I am going to tag you!

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. New Grandson in March - Annie & Alan's
  2. Scott & Amanda moving back
  3. School getting out- YEAH!
  4. Summer- camping and fun

I am now tagging:

  1. Annie - the only other blogger I know who hasn't ever been tagged
  2. Ann - I think you should try this
  3. Kristin - Loved to know more about you

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Janet. I LOVE YOU!!!!
This was wonderful and so fun to know these things.
Im glad you like your job, because I know my kids have another grandma to watch over them. (makes me fell better)

Mortons Love said...

fun! I didn't know you like Father of the Bride. That is a family favorite. We'll have to watch it sometime.