
We have a new Grandson. Daxton Alan Morton. He arrived early Sunday morning, March 16, 2008, around 4:25 a.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs and was 19 inches tall. He is such a cute sweet baby. We are sooooo excited.
Alan called us around 2:15 Sunday morning to see if he could drop Hallie off so that he could take Annie to the hospital. Hallie arrived about 2:30 a.m. and we had just gotten back to sleep when Alan called again announcing the arrival of Daxton Alan. I couldn't believe that it happened so fast. Annie better be close to a hospital next time or Alan better learn how to deliver a baby.
He is adorable. Check out the cute pictures.






3 comments:
YEAH! I am so glad he is here. He is gorgeous, eh I mean handsome! Congrats to all of you!
Congratulations Grandma.
He is so cute!! No wonder its been a while since you have bloged. A little busy huh....
They are a cute family
What a hunk! He must have some pretty good lookin parents. Well at least a good lookin mom.
Post a Comment