She is sooo darn cute, don't you think so too? I know it isn't just because I am her Grandma that I think that.Grandma and Grandpa
gave her a little table and Chair set to play at. You know for important things like coloring, eating, . . . all of those important things that 2 year olds need to do.Mom and Dad will have to do the hard part and paint it though.
Of Course it isn't a birthday
without a cake and some ice cream to go with it. We were able to go to Scott and Amanda's new home for the party. WOW that Amanda is something too. She had her house looking pretty darn good for just moving in on Saturday.
Thanks, Scott and Amanda for a fun party!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY!
3 comments:
She has the same b-day as Adyson...who knew? Where did you find that table and chair set? We got one for adyson on her 2nd b-day, and wanted to get Sienna one, but haven't been able to find one anywhere? Thanks.
Found it at Ikea. Wasn't too bad of price. I think $39 How fun that they share the same birthday.
Look you posted her party before me! good job. I'm slow, with no computer and all. Soon, it will be coming soon.
Bye the way Macy was singing this Enchanted song all night last night!
Post a Comment