Monday, May 11, 2009

Shared celebrations

Yesterday Mike and I were able to share a wonderful celebration with our family.
It was Mother's Day and also Mike's birthday. [I won't share his age, but it is over 50+!! He He]

It was a beautiful day. The kids planned dinner and took care of everything, and I mean everything. They cooked, cleaned it up and set everything up. They did an amazing job. It was so fun and I loved having them all here.

Heidi had to work in the afternoon, but she did come over to go with me to church that morning. We missed having her there for the party. Tiff, Kevin, Alan, Annie and the kids, also came with me to church. It was really nice to have them sitting there with me, However, Mike had to speak in church for Mother's Day so he didn't get to enjoy it as much as I did.
He did a great job though!!

Here are a few pictures from our fun celebration. I have an AWESOME family!!!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

What an adorable and lovng family! Love you!

Ann said...

A Great Bunch! All of you need to be a little bit closer. Then I'd be able to play with all of those cute kids. Someday maybe I'll get some, but I'm sure not too soon. Until then I'll have to google over yours.