Friday, May 29, 2009

Tight Spaces

The other day, I was watching Daxton and Hallie for a little while. They were just in the play room playing together and I could hear them. (Hearing is important. When they are quiet is when you worry.) Anyway, both of them started laughing really hard so I went in to see what was going on. This is what I found:



Hallie had climbed into the bottom of a doll bed cabinet in the playroom and Daxton was opening and shutting the doors on her. It was fun until Hallie decided she wanted out. She then realized that it was harder trying to climb out than in.

2 comments:

The Mortons said...

Thanks for watching the kids for me! They are pretty fun!

Laura said...

That's so funny! My kids love to crawl into little spaces too, especially if they have doors. I don't know what it is. I just read your last several posts, I love you and your cute, fun family!!