He took me to Iggy's because I LOVE their Macadamia Nut crusted Salmon dinner. It was delicious and a really nice evening.
It is hard for me to comprehend how long 32 years is. It seems like we have always been together. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that takes such good care of me and loves me. He has been a wonderful father and husband. I think the years just get better as we go along.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART

I LOVE YOU
5 comments:
Congrats! 32 years is such an accomplishment it seems in this day and age! I love to watch you and your family! You are all such a great example to me of optimism and love. Congratulations again!
Congratulations! And the salmon sounds like something John would like. Maybe I should take him there for his birthday...
Oh my...Is that you?
AWHHH... that is such a fun picture :) Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!
I love that picture.
Kevin looks alot like his dad.
And is his hair red???
Post a Comment